Listed below are six ideas to help you start your viral marketing campaign:
1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral E-book. Allow people to give away your free E-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
2. When you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool. Allow people to use your web discussion board for their own internet site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
3. Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc . and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc . Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.
4. Write an E-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free E-book if, in exchange, they provide away the E-book with their web visitors or E-zine subscribers.
5. Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, within their E-zine, newsletter, magazine or E-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of every article.
6. You can easily find products on the Internet that may sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product cost-free to other people. Look for those products that provide "branding rights". That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.